The Narcissist Attitudes: 15 Condescending Attitudes PART ONE
Often times when we are dealing with a narcissist, it is hard understand the narcissist’s attitudes. They are extremely condescending.
Here are the 15 Condescending Attitudes That Indicate Disdain Toward You:
1. They make low attempts to connect with you. The implication is: “You’re not worth the effort.”
2. They can be overly sensitive in their emotional reactions to you. This implies, “My feelings are the only feelings that matters. You shouldn’t feel differently from me.”
3. They have little regard to your emotions. Since they are so enamored with the ways they feel, it stands to reason that they make no effort to know how you feel. Their self absorption results in very low empathy.
4. They will over-interpret your emotions to make it all about them. They might ask: “Why are you doing this to me?” or “What did I do to deserve this?” This happens despite indications that your emotions are a separate matter.
5. They can be bored or disinterested regarding the issues that matter to you. If events don’t fit their preferences, they think, “Why would I care?”
6. They will judge you readily. They express disagreement while insinuating that you are not just wrong, but defective.
7. They can be quite uncomfortable around people who differ. Rather than responding to different people with an open mind, they wish to be only with those who conform to their tastes or opinions.