Peppermint Candy Cane Sugar Scrub
2 cups granulated sugar, divided
about ¼ cup almond oil, divided
2 drops red food coloring (or raspberry juice)
8-10 drops doTERRA Peppermint Essential Oil
- Set out two separate bowls and fill each bowl with one cup of sugar.
- Add the almond oil to each bowl so that the sugar is a nice soft consistency but not too wet.
- Stir together the oil and the sugar in each bowl.
- Take one bowl and set it aside.
- Take the other bowl of sugar and add two drops of red food coloring and mix it together.
- Add 8-10 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil to the pink sugar and mix it well.
- Take a clean container and add a layer of pink sugar using a large funnel. A paper funnel works well so the sugar can easily slide into the jar.
- Follow with a layer of white sugar.
- Continue until the layers until the jar is full.
*Scoop a small amount into your fingers and scrub your damp or wet skin. Then rinse and wash away the excess sugar for nice exfoliated skin.
**Should last up to 3 months if kept in a well sealed container and scooped with a clean utensil or hands.
If you would like to download the FREE printable(s) click on the link below:
Peppermint Candy Cane Sugar Scrub Labels