If you think you may be pregnant, please contact us to make an appointment for a lab-certified, free pregnancy test. Free Ultrasounds are available with a positive pregnancy test.
POTENTIAL SIGNS OF PREGNANCY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- A Missed Menstrual Period- While many women’s menstrual cycle is irregular, a missed period is often the first sign of possible pregnancy. If you have missed a period, or think you are pregnancy, visit Women’s Health Center for a free pregnancy test.
- Unusual Breast Tenderness- Breast tenderness is a pregnancy symptom that can include swelling, extreme sensitivity to temperature, soreness, tingling, and a possible darkening around the areola.
- A More Frequent Need to Urinate- The need to urinate more frequently can be a sign of pregnancy, but can also be caused by over hydration as well as a urinary tract infection.
- Unexplained Nausea- Are you nauseated for no apparent reason? Nausea is a very common pregnancy symptom and is sometimes referred to as “morning sickness.” If nausea continues for no apparent cause, you might consider taking a pregnancy test.
- Vomiting- Hand in hand with morning sickness, recurring vomiting is sign of pregnancy. If you are experiencing this symptom, along with other symptoms, taking a free pregnancy test is a good idea.
- Constipation- While constipation can be caused by dietary issues, allergic reactions, dehydration, and even stress; it can also be a pregnancy symptom. This symptom is most often accompanied by other pregnancy symptoms like nausea.
- Unexplained Fatigue- If you seem to have no energy and don’t know why, or your energy levels have significantly dropped without an obvious reason, you could be experiencing a pregnancy. Call for a free pregnancy test today.
- Spotting and Cramping- Spotting and cramping are common signs of pregnancy. These symptoms may occur when the fertilized egg attaches to the uterine wall.
- Mood Swings- Have you experienced mood swings that seem to have no explanation? Many women, due to hormone changes during pregnancy, experience bursts of emotion and are often more sensitive.