- If you are pregnancy and have a sexually transmitted disease (STD), you can pass the infection to your baby.
- Every woman who is pregnant should be checked for some STDs during her first prenatal visit.
- You can have a STD without knowing it. Many STDs do not have symptoms.
- If you don't get treatment for an STD, it can lead to serious health problems for you and your baby.
- Many STDs are easily treated and cured.
KEEP UPDATED - READ WOMEN'S HEALTH CENTER NEWS PAGE
The Facts - Protect Yourself
Women's Health Center provides abortion alternatives. We do not offer or refer abortions.